Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Ten Things: That's Why My Purse is So Heavy!

And not a Let's Make a Deal winner in the bunch. Note to self: fill purse with interesting, unnecessary items so that next week's my be entertaining.



1. On account of the rain:



2. Currently reading (but all the brands & shops & $$ values are in Londonese so it doesn't resonate with me):



3. Loose change....and a lot of it! $6.52 to be exact. Jeez!



4. This makes me sneeze...everytime...yet I still buy it:



5. Stolen from work, no doubt:



6. In this color, complete with suck-o-la battery life:



7. Ahhhh!!!! It burns!!!! Don't buy anything with venom in the title:



8. Yes! Minty, glossy, tinted goodness! C.O. Bigelow now available at Bath & Body Works:



9. My new super-cool hot pink water/smoothie bottle. Shatterproof plastic with freezer stick=heavy.



10. Seventeen red plastic Diet Coke lids...I'm saving up for a Coke Rewards go-cart.

6 comments:

Misti Ridiculous said...

You. Crack. Me. Up. It was the bottle lids that did me in! BWA HA HA HA HA. I want the first ride on the go cart!!!!!
I too have started reading shopaholic. I've got most of the series, but eh. not into it so much. maybe when she "takes manhatten"????

Kizz said...

I would like a ride on the go cart too, please.

ChromePlatedGirl said...

At least you guys were friends pre-go cart days, so I'll never have to wonder if that's the only reason you like me.

Misti Ridiculous said...

Right. and since we go back a long ways, you still got any of those little green dizzies??? Hook a sistah up!

Gertrude said...

I too was turned off by the Londonease. Its no Bridget Jones.
I love the visuals. I am adicted to the picture posts.
I will start saving my lids for you. You have no idea how much diet coke I drink. And now...
they make it with Vitamins.
Hopefully someday they will have a Wonka version and we won't have to eat ever again.

ChromePlatedGirl said...

I, too, love the pic posts and will most likely try to come with 10 lists that are easy to do pictorially, rather than searching for a pic to go with the list.

Although, you did that really really well on your superpower list.