Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Ten Things: Most Wanted

Because a wise woman said, you gotta ask for it.

1. Tickets to Patty Griffin's concert in Peekskill in June. I shall buy them. I missed the NYC concert last month and was sadder about that than anticipated. I shall buy the tickets.


2. A dressform. I fancy myself a designer lately.

3. A banjo. I also fancy myself a pickin' and a grinnin'.

4. Flowers. To be handed flowers. To have someone hand flowers to me and say, "These flowers are for you."

5. A cocker spaniel. Snuffy was the great love of my life, but I might be ready to love again.

6. My name and picture in Playbill.

7. My name and picture in the TV Guide might also be fun. 8. The elusive shoes that match the dress. 9. A bicycle with a basket. One that looks more at home in Newport, RI than in NYC.10. The Jack of Hearts, The Jack of All Trades, The Sometimes Jackass I'm Sure--the dance partner, the frisbee catcher, the dog walker, the flower giver, the hand holder. (Since I have someone in mind for this item, I would like to point out to the universe that I really enjoy very tall men who are in Broadway shows, play the banjo & guitar, and are ex-Ringling Bros. circus clowns.)

3 comments:

Misti Ridiculous said...

Yes!!! Ask for it LOUD with pictures and SURELY you shall recieve!!!

Gertrude said...

Ugh, yes, excuse me Universe, if your listening make that a double order please. And make my Jack a King with a hard eight.

Kizz said...

Have a great trip!