They had the $1.00 creamy caramel candy bars out at the office today. While Zelda is losing a small puppy... I am gaining a sizeable Gorilla. Pretty soon I will be the Planet of the Ape.
i didnt even get an order in this year. SOOO the points I WOULD have eaten, won't be eaten, so you can have my points granfathered in somehow, to your smoothielicious breakfasts. That is unless Kizz has already stealthed her way over there, in which case, you're screwed.
6 comments:
So. very. jealous.
D.I.T.T.O.
Did you get get the Lemon ones? Crack a lack in!
They had the $1.00 creamy caramel candy bars out at the office today.
While Zelda is losing a small puppy... I am gaining a sizeable Gorilla.
Pretty soon I will be the Planet of the Ape.
Is it wrong of me to crumble up the Thin Mints into my vanilla smoothie so that I have a Mint Cookies-n-Cream smoothies for breakfast?
Wait...there's more.
Is it really wrong of me to do if the vanilla smoothie is a Weight Watchers' smoothie?
So wrong.
So very wrong.
So, so very very wrong that it swings back around to right.
I am now contemplating breaking into your house and stealing your Thin Mints. You keep them in the freezer with all the other valuable stuff, right?
i didnt even get an order in this year. SOOO the points I WOULD have eaten, won't be eaten, so you can have my points granfathered in somehow, to your smoothielicious breakfasts. That is unless Kizz has already stealthed her way over there, in which case, you're screwed.
Post a Comment