2. Orville's Popcorn. I buy both KettleKorn and Butter in the 100 Calorie Mini Bags. I eat it almost every night I'm home for the evening.
3. Two bags of cinnamon imperials I bought at Valentine's to decorate cookies...which I did not bake.
5. I always buy tuna when it is on sale. Tuna is always on sale. I have a lot of tuna in my cabinet.
6. My new skinny-girl version of the pint of Ben&Jerry. It really does almost work. No, really.
7. I love this stuff. I use it in every tomato-based pasta sauce, but also on veggies and chicken on the George Foreman. Love love love it. (I get a big jar of it at Sam's when I'm home.)
9. Instant Oatmeal. I throw a packet in my purse and eat it every day M-F when I get to work.
10. I have two bottles of the Genesis Ale and two bottles of the Messiah Bold. Not sure what the special occasion I'm waiting for is, but I'm sure it will reveal itself with a disembodied voice and a blinding light.
7 comments:
Me too ..... eating oatmeal everyday at work.
My favorite lately is Walnut Raisin.
I won't come near the maple and Brown Sugar.
I also use the spaghetti seasoning from Sam's.
Rotel in everything of course!
Great list!
Hominy scares me worse than the spider in our athroom this morning that asked Joe for coffee and was promtly sentenced and executed by a toliet brush.
For the record bad typing....
Bathroom
Toilet
Whew. I feel better.
Whew! is right. That was a close one.
I like Maple/Brown Sugar....it's the Peaches &Cream that gives me the creeps.
I like the oatmeal as well. Maple and BS is my fav though. I'm with Chrome, peaches=bleagh. I'll send/bring you some rotel sister! No worries! The hominy...me too!!! The Pasole is what did it for me...so. freakin. good. !!! I may have to make some soon...great list!!
Oatmeal?
Oatmeal?
Really?
Does no one remember the crazy oatmeal chick in Cinci?
Ok...just kind of snorted coffee out my nose. yes, I remember her! those oats were HORRIBLE!!!!! what the hell was that??? fuh-neee
Oh, May and her Irish oats. I shall never forget that. Kizz, you also left your gift of oven mitt behind that year.
We have had quite a conversation about oatmeal on this one....and I thought it would be the He~Brew that got the most attention.
How little well I know you girls...ful o'surprises.
Post a Comment