The cupcake version of the groom's cake. Sissy's mother-in-law baked; I iced and decorated (w/ some help from Zelda). Cute!Poppa and Mama feeding cake to one another. Awwww.....
My table centerpieces. Kind of in love with these....and again with the help from Zelda.
The one who I could not do without....and we can't take a picture of ourselves....somewhere in Kizz's blog there is a similar photo of a previous attempt...
And now...not really par-tay related, but just to share...the three great loves of my life:
RockStar and MadMan...or sometimes....Monkey and George
the title is always the same, but the name changes: Fairy Princess CrankyButt, Fairy Princess Poops-her-Pants, Fairy Princess Precious Flower...you know how it goes....
3 comments:
At least this time you guys had the camera pointed AT you. A clear sign that you'd had just the right amount to drink.
I WANT CAKE!
this is awesome!!!!! Love the pics! you rock sis, with that shiney new toy of yours. I've decided to try to sell mine on Ebay and buy a new one like yours. Jealous of the shiney shiney. xoxoxoxo
Cheers, heres to your success!
Great looking family. Darling children.
Post a Comment