Sunday, May 20, 2007

My Seats are in the Dungeon...

Nothing makes a girl feel like more of a troll than the refusal of Mezz Seats directly behind Home Plate to Game 3 of the Sold-out Subway Series Mets/Yankees Sunday night game at Shea Stadium by not one, not two, nay, not even three, but by five...FIVE...boys.

Are you kidding me with this?

I am borrowing a friend's boyfriend who after hearing my dilemma graciously offered himself to fill the empty seat next to me...He is also a good friend and I will enjoy his company, but that's really not the point is it. He can't really pay me back the way a girl should be for afore-mentioned awesome ticket.

Good thing I also like beer.

3 comments:

Misti Ridiculous said...

are you freakin kidding me??? I hate all those boys. You need some new boys. For reals. Hope however, you enjoy the game!

ChromePlatedGirl said...

Mets lost. Boo!
We did have fun, and we had another friend who happened to be sitting in the next section who joined us at the end of the game when all the fair-weather fans started leaving empty seats around us. The Yankees/Mets rivalry makes for a fun game!
And the beer was cold.

Kizz said...

Dude, that's effing ricockulous. Boys are stupid.