Friday, May 4, 2007

This Is The Dawning of the Age (Everybody Sing!)

So, I'm bartending The Fifth Dimension concert tonight.
All's I gotta say is those folks best not be riding no dang wagons, cuz if I have another night of selling water bottles to old stoners who quit drinking (a'la the Loving Spoonful/Grass Roots concert), Im'a gonna have a full-on come-apart and start blubbering about how Mama & Poppa aren't gonna get the good punch for their anniversary party cuz I didn't make any tips off Ginger Ale and Milk Duds.

Let the Sunshine In.

4 comments:

Misti Ridiculous said...

well...how'd it go with the hippies?

ChromePlatedGirl said...

$13 can buy a lot of things when you think about it.

Misti Ridiculous said...

well...at least it can buy a lot of things HERE, where you will be soon!!! Huzzuah!!!

Kizz said...

The best thing $13 can buy is some Ex Lax to put in a hippie's ginger ale.