Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Confession

This is how I get to my blog:
Go to ZeldaPinwheelsFlyingCircus, which is in the drop down menu of my browser because I typed it in once. I usually comment, so then I'm signed in. From there I go to CornerBoothAtHudsons where my page is in the sidebar...oh, but there's 117Hudson, better pull over there for a minute. Ok, arrow back to Hudsons sidebar, click the Shiny button and I'm home.
It started that way as utter confusion with the navigation what-not, and I know now that there are other easier, more direct routes, what with the dashboard and all, but that's the routine drive home now. Guess I just like the scenery.

3 comments:

Kizz said...

Aaaaawwwww, you drive by me on the way home, that's so sweet.

Misti Ridiculous said...

landmark driver. You are seriously mental...ya know that???

Gertrude said...

Bravo! Beautiful writing! Love the analogy.
Wicked green with envy.
Glad you started blogging with the family.
We are all just to cha cha for words.
We should co-write a book all of us.
It would freakin be a NYT best seller!