Monday, April 30, 2007
Sometimes You Just Gotta Budget Right
"However, as a gnome is much smaller than a human or a dwarf, the money will stretch further. For example, a dollar might buy a loaf of bread. To a human or dwarf, that is two or three meals. To a gnome, the same loaf of bread is food for a week and can also be hollowed out to provide emergency accommodation." Wikipedia, Gnome (Discworld) Whatever the heck that means.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ya know, the gnomes are just a tricky tricky thing. AND they are expensive. There are no cheap gnomes that I have found. ppppppffffffffffffffffffffffttttt.
I know. I know.
pppppfffffffttttttt is right.
I want to know what brought you to that particular wikipedia entry, please.
Well, I'm looking for garden gnomes at bargain basement prices for my parents 40th Anniversary Garden-themed party. And in one of my crazy gnome combo google searches, I found that. I've found lots of interesting things about gnomes and the people who love them, but I was particularly impressed with the loaf of bread habitat theory.
It makes me feel wasteful that I just EAT the loaf of bread. I didn't know one was supposed to multi task.
we are all waaaaaaaaaaay to smart for this world. you realize that don't you??
Post a Comment