Saturday, April 21, 2007

Three for Sixty!

So, today I went to Filene's basement to buy a mid-weight jacket to wear as the season changes. My hours are such that I leave my house when it is still cold...walk around in the nice day weather...then get home late when it is again cold. A mid-weight jacket is a good solution.
I left Filene's Basement with three... THREE...new pairs of shoes. Great bargains. Seriously fantastic buys. Jacketless, I am.

Because I live alone and have no one to share my spoils with, I made another one of the bartenders (male) and one of the security guards (also male) admire my new shoes...which they did quite well...telling me how cute they were...one of them even mentioned versatile...and what a good deal I got. If I thought either of those boys could afford my shoe habit, I'd marry him.

Until then I shall pine for the drummer of The Grass Roots.

1 comment:

Misti Ridiculous said...

I always thought it was EILEEN"S basement. Huh. go figure. I wanna go there in september, K? And I LOVE that you bought shoes. Would that you could post some pics!!!