Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ten Things: Oh, To See What I've Seen

In no particular order of importance, except for #1, lest I be smited.


1. Jesus of the Ozarks....Eureka Springs, Arkansas

2. Grave of Johnny Applessed....Fort Wayne, Indiana

3. Cadillac Ranch....Amarillo, Texas

4. Pez Museum....Easton, Pennsylvania

5. Hell's Half Acre...Hell's Half Acre, Wyoming

6. World's Largest Peanut....Durant, Oklahoma

7. Antlers Restaurant....Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan

8. Paul Bunyon at Castle Rock....St. Ignace, Michigan


9. Longaberger Headquarters....Newark, Ohio

LAST BUT NEVER LEAST

10. Pig Races....Bear Creek, Montana

3 comments:

Gertrude said...

Your up and going! I didn't realize you had a blog! Oh joy! New reading material. Love to go to the Pez museum!

Misti Ridiculous said...

THAT was fantastic!!!!! I've been to some of those with you!! I'll never forget the Goshen tour when we drove by the basket building the first time....DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kizz said...

Ok how did I miss ALL of the MI sights that you have seen. I was there for a whole goldang year!