Looks like No Country for Old Men might be on the Oscar list of Best Pics. Maybe I'll try to jump the gun and see that this weekend. The Critic's Choice also indicate that There Will Be Blood and Juno will get some nods.
I can't wait for nominations and then the rush to see films.
Mac and I always print out the nominations then try to see eveything nominated...every category. We did super-well last year. Of course, we fall short on the "shorts."
We're starting early trying to anticipate what will be nominated. We saw Juno...you know that's getting at least a writing nomination. I've also netflixed a few of the summer blockbusters that may have sound/visual effects nominations.
I think I will also wear a tiara to the Oscar watch party. Totally appropos and knocks off another list item.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't mean to be all wet blankety but, do we have word on whether we're actually going to have Oscars this year?
Post a Comment