Tuesday, January 22, 2008

#15....Check!

I hung the additional shoe bag thing yesterday. Hooray!
I thought I was going to have a lot of extra room in the shoe compartments for scarves and gloves, but no. I filled it with shoes. Shoes shoes shoes. Nicely organized by color and style.

This coming Saturday I shall give away the give-away clothes and put up the bathroom cabinet.
I can do that. Those tasks are manageable. I will not let the overwhelm me and sink myself into a L&O marathon on USA. I may even find time...wait...no extra time. I have a dentist appointment on Saturday. Time for my bi-annual cleaning and another look at the old TMJ disorder. My face hurts.
I can still put the cabinet together in the morning and drop the clothes off on my way to the dentist. That's the plan.
There....I've typed it out loud.
If I don't do it, I'm a liar.
And I hate a liar.

2 comments:

Kizz said...

Don't be a liar. Good plan, entirely workable. I will wait with bated breath for the I'M DONE! post.

Gertrude said...

Um, shoes. Dreamy. Don't they look fantastic all together?