27. Buy some bleeping ice trays.
I did it! I did it! I remembered to buy ice trays at Tar-get this morning! I can have cold drinks!
60. Put together bathroom storage cabinet purchased lo those many moons ago. (Point deducted for each month of year cabinet stays in box.)
Complete Sunday eve rather than Saturday morning, but the key word here is...COMPLETED!
84. Actually give away the give-away clothes. This should be done by Feb. 8. (Deduct one point for every day after the 8th those bags are still in the apartment. I’m not kidding.)
I've had four bags to give away since at least September...maybe earlier...? I took them to the Salvation Army and people were grabbing shoes out of the bags before I was even out the door. Job well done!
I'm getting tasks out of the way to make room for all the dang FUN I'm going to have for the rest of the year. Look out!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The Universe is going to smile on your for giving away shoes. Because I know they were fabulous.
How great that they were grabbing them!
I never give away shoes and never get those bonus points from the Universe.
I have shoes from the 7th grade.
Post a Comment