Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What Am I Doing?

Ok...here's the thing...
Things have been rough with the boyfriend.
Last weekend was really really rough. Crying. Talking. Mounds of Hurt.
He is a relatively good person. He has many extraordinary qualities. He is infinitely interesting.
He is not a good boyfriend.
So, yesterday when Josh from Denver struck up a conversation on the train about the book I was reading and then told me he liked my smile and asked for my number, I gave it to him.
And he just texted to see if I'm around tonight.

What am I doing?
What do I do?

4 comments:

jlp said...

Maybe I'm not a good person, but I vote that you meet up with him. Seriously.

Cindy said...

Obviously, if things were going so great with the boyfriend, you wouldn't even be considering the train guy. You would have been flattered and have walked away.

Gertrude said...

I love you but I can't be with you.
Yep. Once again. Your life is my life. And my life is your life.
How bout me and you just chucking them all?
What'll ya say?

Misti Ridiculous said...

I don't see any reason why you have to do the "i cant be with you" thing.

I agree with cindy. if things were right, it would have just been a nice compliment.

no guilt. no judgements. but totally come back and tell us what you did! we love you no matter what!