Monday, September 14, 2009

And It's Not Even Noon Yet

I've received two phonecalls already this morning:

1) From the doctor: Both biopsies came back all fine and normal and they don't need to do anything else with me! (Except look again in six months...but that's cool.)
Thank you for all your energy and well wishes. You are a powerful bunch.

2) From a producer: I met her a couple of months ago when I was the hired by the casting director to be the reader for the auditions of a show she was producing. She was very complimentary and told me to stay in touch and she would as well. Turns out she meant it. She wants me to be the reader at auditions for her new show, but really because she wants me to meet the director and audition for the show as well. The show is already cast, but it's moving to a larger contract, so needs understudies...which is what I would be auditioning for. So...rev up that energy again. I sure would like this healthy little Off-Broadway contract!

...

3 comments:

Chris said...

Yay! Everything's coming up Milhouse.

Cindy said...

All I have to say is when we send out the good energies, we really send it. Good news all around. What a great Monday for you.

Gertrude said...

For you....anything! SOSOSOSSO glad you are alright!