Thursday, September 3, 2009

And Vomit Makes Three?

So, I threw up last night. For no apparent reason. And I still feel really icky today. Two people have asked if I'm pregnant.
Really?
You throw up and you're pregnant?
Why can't I just have a little virus?

One that doesn't need burping.

...

4 comments:

Kizz said...

Probably not a virus. Probably a tiny bit of food poisoning. My know it all cousin tells me that most food poisoning comes from veggies that get contaminated during prep and since you're eating a lot of those...veggies that is, not ones that specifically have been contaminated.

What can you eat for tummy comfort food these days?

ChromePlatedGirl said...

I'm having shark for dinner.
I'm feeling rather aggressive.

Cindy said...

We have a stomach virus floating around in our area. So far, I've managed to avoid it.

Can you eat applesauce? That's on the BRAT diet pediatricians usually give when a kid has stomach issues going on. My friends ped said that it's a pretty good rule for adults too.
bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast.

ChromePlatedGirl said...

I would have to do the BRA diet.