This would probably be a better 10 Things post, but we can't really count on me to post tomorrow, so here are some things I've been wanting to tell you.
1. Remember when that producer wanted to hire me to be the reader for her auditions? Well, the director had already hired one, so that's a no-go. A bit disappointed, but I am going to rock out my Wednesday audition.
2. I'm eating a delicious potato-leek soup with dill that I made from my CSA haul. It is dairy-gluten-allergen free. And delicious.
3. I'm getting real skinny on account of I have so many limitations.
4. Also because I did an 86 mile bike ride last weekend. I thought I was going to die. But I did not.
5. That boy wants to go to a Doctor Fish spa for his birthday. I'll take him, but I can't decide if I want to participate.
6. I brought two bags of clothes/shoes/ripped up blanket into work today to take the textile recycling at Union Square. This is my third trip. I am so proud of myself...not for the recycling effort, but for making the decision to get rid of the stained t-shirt and the ripped up blanket. I also have three bags at my apartment that are still "nice." I want to do a little garage sale, I think.
7. I better get back to work. I'm trying to finish all my projects up, just in case I start rehearsals next week. Oh, please. Oh, please. Oh, please.
...
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I stopped reading after Doctor Fish spa. That really seems like something from a horror film.
Break a leg on your audition! You are fabulously awesome.
Recipe please.
I think the fish thing would both tickle and gross me out. I don't think I'd be able to stand the whole treatment.
Post a Comment