I'm sick.
Really sick.
I was awake for maybe five of the last 24 hours.
And I'm still tired.
I don't have time for sick. Not one spare second for sick.
I'm at work right now, but will go home in a couple of hours. I'm behind here.
I also broke a deal that I made with myself and TheRedhead about not eating any ice cream for two weeks. I caved last night under the auspices of sick and can't eat solid food right now. That's ok, right? I'm excused, right?
Because if I don't win my new purse just because I ate ice cream when I was sick, there's gonna be hell to pay and heads rolling.
...
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think SICK might be grounds to re-set the time frame of the bet.
Feel better!
Kizz is right. Do over. The sick is going around. I've had it. Might even be worth visiting the doctor over. I eventually had to take antibiotics to get better.
Post a Comment