Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Main Man

My Rockstar turned nine yesterday. I could not love him more.




I just really couldn't.

...

5 comments:

ArtistJen said...

Forgive me for being ignorant, but who is this little cutie that has terrible taste in ball teams?

ChromePlatedGirl said...

Haha! I just left a message on your blog warning you about this. It's my nephew on his first and only trip so far to NY. And the Mets were out of town that week. And my boss got us these awesome tickets only 6 rows from third base. And the tickets included all you can eat hot dogs, popcorn, ice cream, peanuts, and candy. We did way more eating than cheering, if that's any consolation! ;)
He had so much fun, though.

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday to the Rock Star! The last picture is proves that he belongs to this family.

Misti Ridiculous said...

NINE. seriously? how can that be? I love him too!

ArtistJen said...

He'll grow out of it. Glad you had a wonderful time. :)

So you have sisters? Brothers? Both? And why don't I know that?