This girl at work just said to me in the bathroom...and I quote....word for word...
"I didn't want to say anything, but are you putting on weight? Your arms look really big."
Then I punched her with my big fat arms.
And ate her.
...
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm flabbergasted. I can't believe another woman would say that out loud.
I had a yoga teacher ask me if I was pregnant once. I Stuck it out for the class and then cried myself home.
Why in blue hell would anyone say such a thing? Ever?! She's crazy.
I didn't want to say anything, but I really do want to...and I'm socially inept, so I will. Wheeee!
What the bloody hell?! I would have replied, "Funny, I was just standing here thinking the same thing about you." and then turned and walked away with my nose in the air.
Post a Comment