Monday, October 18, 2010

I Do Get to See a Play on Thursday, Too

I cannot even begin to describe to you what 22,943 jack-o-lanterns looks like. I can to you it's a lot of pumpkins. A lot.
Don't worry, I took tons of photos. I will show them to you as soon as I get a minute.
I don't have a lot of minutes coming up. Working a lot this week. Painting and packing and moving. Visiting doctors. Now I have a weird salivary gland blockage that may require surgery. Nice.
While you're waiting for pictures of pumpkins, please watch the puppet video I posted on facebook. (I can't link it here, because I don't know where JDub put it.) My friends created it for a spec video for a children's show and I sang the theme song. Let's wish them well!!!

...

3 comments:

ArtistJen said...

Wow. I can't wait to see your pictures. I mean, I can wait, but I am very excited to see them. Hope you get some relaxing time in between all the work. I also hope your spit gland thing doesn't turn out to be so bad. That sucks. Hope you have an awesome week & everything goes as smooth as butter in a hot pan.

Chris said...

You're one busy fool! We're hoping you don't need surgery.

ChromePlatedGirl said...

Jen, I hope you're so excited about seeing my pictures that you are being really really loud.