Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Send the Fairy! I Need Cash.

Today I am going to complain:
My toof done fell out of my hed!
It wasn't a real tooth; 'twere a crown, but dang it! I was usin' that!
Just when I'm doing alright and working my butt off at a second job; just when I got two pennies to jingle around in my pockets; just when I'm starting to get snotty and buy luxuries like, oh, I don't know...what was the last thing I bought....oh, yeah, deodorant; just then I gots to go and spit out my damn toof and buy a new one.

Dang it!

...

5 comments:

Kizz said...

Dang! And new teeth are expensive, too. That stinks! We'll be sure to order only low impact foods this week while we're out.

Cindy said...

That sort of thing always happens to us. "They" always tell you to save, save, save for emergencies. Apparently every month is an emergency in our house.

Gertrude said...

ER Tooth. I am there with you Sis. Been ignoring mine. Still ignoring. Good to see your thoughts these last days... miss you much. Ready for another Chromecoming!

Misti Ridiculous said...

Girl. I feel your pain...get it fixed so you can enjoy your cookout! I've got it on the book! Sunday July 25th...right?

Chris said...

And this is how we become people who think giving underwear and socks for Christmas is a great idea. Because, when you get to treat yourself to luxury items like deodorant, you start wishing that someone would gift you some new underwear and socks.

I'm not kidding, I would love some SmartWool socks!