Turns out the last time my crown fell out, my awesome dentist went ahead and applied to the insurance company to get me a new one. He has the approval in my file. The insurance company pays 60% on the crown making me responsible for about $400. I was told by the receptionist Wednesday on the phone that my awesome dentist had a note in there to do it for my $25 co-pay. I don't know why. I don't know how. We never talked about it. I never cried to him. All I know is that I get a new tooth for the one-time low, low price of $25! Bless it! Bless him!
Thank you Fairy Goddentist. Bok! Bok!
And maybe you should lay off the novocaine. (Or at the very least, share.)
...
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Share the novocaine! That's great how that's working out.
Post a Comment