Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What Happened There

Well, when I was able to reserve two of the last spots riding for a charity in the bike tour that the boy has been talking about for the last two months...the bike tour for which I bought a bicycle...the sold out bike tour...I thought I had done a good thing. I thought the boy would be excited that he gets to ride in the tour. I was pumped. I was proud. And I was even believing in the charity.
However, the idea of having to ask people for money is debilitatingly torturous for the boy and he has requested that we cancel.
That's what happened there.

1 comment:

Kizz said...

Um....uh....when I meet the boy please be on the lookout for just the right time to kick me under the table before I bring this up because, dude, I will not be able not to make fun. It's out of a Cosby routine, "Comeherecomeherecomehere! Getawaygetawaygetaway!"