Friday, March 27, 2009

The Spiel, The Link

On May 3rd, I’m supporting Free Arts NYC by riding in the 5 Boro Bike Tour. This is a 42 mile bike ride that travels through all five boroughs of NYC (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, & Staten Island.) Free Arts NYC helps low-income, homeless, abused and neglected children build hope and self confidence through the creative arts. Please join me in a rewarding opportunity to raise money for a cause that matters!

You can help me reach my fundraising goal of $500 by making a donation. Click the link below to visit the Free Arts website.

http://www.freeartsnyc.org/biketour2009/donate.asp

You have to fill it in like this so that I get the credit for your donation:
Designation : Bike Tour 2009
Dedication : Chrome's Real Name (You know it, right?)

Thanks so much for your help!

Contact me with any questions!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

You are our charity for April! Yeah!

ChromePlatedGirl said...

Rock&Roll!

Chris said...

I forget how many Qs are in your first name.