Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Uuummmm....uuhhhhh....Ah! This Admiration Sir....

I forgot my monologue in my audition yesterday. Smooth out could not remember the first line. Just stood there for a minute. Turned to the casting director and said, "I can't remember the first line. Do you know it?" He didn't.
I never came up with it. I had to do a different monologue. And was, of course, still pretty shaken and feeling like a jackass, so it wasn't good. Eh. Whatever.
I just got called in for a commercial audition tonight that, for four days of work, would pay three months rent. Sweet.
Wish me broken legs and line rememberings.

2 comments:

Kizz said...

Doors, windows, opening, closing. You got it going on, just sometimes not all at the same time. Bless you for just asking the CD, for making the effort, that must have been fucking terrifying.

Misti Ridiculous said...

Everything is breaking in your honor. LUCK BE A LADY NAMED CHROME