My nephew, Rockstar, called yesterday to tell me "We hope they like you. We're praying that they like you." He was speaking specifically of yesterday's audition, which I think they did like me, now we need to pray that they don't like someone else better. It was a fun one....host of a new reality cooking show. A pilot...to be filmed then shopped, so not really a job guarantee, but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do it.
I also hope his powerful little prayers extend to today, as I have an audition for a national Lowe's commercial. How do you say, "Ka-Ching?"
I've had three people in one week liken me to Lily Tomlin. Maybe we're supposed to be best friends.
Speaking of Lily Tomlin and 9-5.....
I am working all weekend long to earn extra money on account of my upcoming trip to Dollywood!!!! Oh, yeah...mid-August romp in the Smoky Mountains, baby!
What I'm really hoping wishing praying for is one of those get your pictures made in costume booths like at Silver Dollar City or Six Flags, but rather than Wild West outfits, they have sparkly dresses, fake boobs, and big blonde wigs. And you betcha I'ma gonna make those two boys I'm traveling with dress up and take pictures with me!
Right now I best get back to typing very important construction documents.
I'm sorry, did my sarcasm just drip on your shoe? Pity.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We will require many pictures from the trip.
Many.
OH MY GOSH>>>> muy excitemento on so many levels. I agree with Rockstar. Will pray that they like you. and Dollywood...good grief. you better take a valium or forty with ya! Who are you going with?
Now that is the kind of reality I like!
You know I am an addict.
Praying!
Dollywood. I heart Dolly.
Here you come again....
and her little hiccup laugh.
Kizz's comment time two. Photos a must.
Post a Comment