Libra (9/23-10/22)
It's a wonderful day to talk about your philosophies and share ideas with others.
1. Idea: My cell phone should have a breath-a-lizer that, while allowing me to call 911/car service/chinese food restaurant, would prohibit me from drunk dialing an old flame...or even any present flicker.
2. Philosophy: We are here to love and to learn.
3. Idea: I'm working on a play that is essentially about my sister and I and the different choices we made, but I'm using Oklahoma as a backdrop. I kind of feel that Oklahoma has very little regional identity, so I'm working with the image of the Indian Paintbrush (growing wild across the grasslands) and the idea of painting your own identity.
4. Philosophy: One need look no further than a blade of grass to see the face of God.
5. Idea: I should make that the door to the crawl space under the stairs look like the house of a gnome so that it doesn't scare me anymore.
6. Philosophy: Fill my half-empty glass with bourbon, please. Working on the pessimism. You may soon hear me saying that my glass is half-full...of bourbon.
7. Idea: I am currently writing a song tentatively titled, "Ticket to Cuntville," as in, "your cheatin' ass just bought a one-way ticket to Cuntville, baby."
8. Philosophy: Girls who curse are ugly...unless they curse in song, then it's hilarious.
9. Idea: I would like to buy an old claw-footed bathtub to put in my apartment and fill with pillows so that I can lay in the bathtub and read.
10. Philosophy: Be fair. Be honest. Be nice.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love all your ideas. Esp the gnome house. Did you save one for yourself from the party? I have since bought myself a second one. Gary Gnome to go with Francois. They are best good frieds.
Zelda and I always wanted a birth control cig! I love the phone idea!
Paint with all the colors of the wind... not to kill your mojo on that idea but Disney did that. Pocahontas. Its the worst Disney movie ever.
I cuss. I cuss. I cuss. I don't think it makes me ugly. But I do think that like Kizz's reminder the other day... it takes wisdom to know when and when not to cuss.
A half full glass of bourban always will need to be filled or drunk.
I did see God in a blade of grass once. I think its still there since my hair is so long.
the whole Tony Soprano thing "I know!" "I know."
Overall... a loverly and inspiring list as ever always.
But wouldn't a ticket to Cuntville be a good thing? I mean, Cuntville, it's where my cunt lives and my cunt will make you happy, really! Unless you're talking about a ville full of cunts, like stupid folk, which wouldn't be good.
Ah, hell. Looks like I'll have to watch Pocahontas to make sure I'm not plagarizing.
A birth control cig. Good stuff.
I must admit, I have never seen not even one single episode of Sopranos. I don't get the Tony Spoprano reference. Splain Lucy.
A town full of bitchy, hateful, whores.
I have no gnome. The hallway is narrow, so I was thinking last night some sort of quasi-3D gnome on the wall.
Tony Soprano smoked peyote in the desert with a hot chick and saw EVERYTHING and he just knew. You know?
How you can keep yourself from such savage and vile television programming I will never know.
I freaking love it.
God, I wish I had not seen a single one then I could Netflix them and lock myself inside my home!
Green with envy my friend. Grass green.
Post a Comment