Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ten Things: Oh, The Places I'll Go


These are the things I have yet to do/see in NYC. I shall make a concerted effort.


1. The Hayden Planetarium


2. The Guggenheim


3. The Bronx Zoo


4. Shakespeare in the Park


5. A Monday night Movie in Bryant Park
6. NYC Marathon (from the sidelines)
7. Tour the UN
8. An Opera at the Met
9. A Dance around the Rainbow Room
10. Walk every block of Manhattan

3 comments:

Kizz said...

1. Awesome fun, you'll like it.
2. I've only been once, I think. It was all special exhibit that day. I should go back.
3. Great zoo, good fun, long train ride.
4. Apparently we missed the performance of ALL TIME in Lauren Ambrose's Juliet. I'll hit Midsummer with you if you want.
5. Never been, even though I worked around the corner for years.
6. Come to my house! My 'hood is prime watching, huge participation and I'm always looking for company to watch. My cousin is running this year, too.
7. You know, I've never even thought about doing that. I'll go with if you want company.
8. I've seen ballet there (awesome) but I don't know that I've ever seen an opera. I would totally love to do that with you.
9. For my college grad my grandfather took a group of us to the Rainbow Room for dinner. I got to dance with my grandfather on the revolving dance floor. It was way cool, I highly recommend the whole experience.
10. What are you smoking? Can I have some?

Misti Ridiculous said...

Maybe we can factor something off of the list in September when I'm there?!?!?!? What a great ten things!

Gertrude said...

Think of me when you do.
I go two steps in any direction and its a cow pattie!
I long for the pastures of cement!