Running dangerously close to a nervous breakdown train....yesterday/today is a death anniversary that I usually do ok with, but not so much this time around.
I had trouble leaving my apartment yesterday...am on the verge of becoming an agoraphobic hoarder....but pretty much only on Sundays, so I got that going for me.
In Other News:
Saaphyri won Mo'Nique's Flavor of Love Charm School after an emotional, heart-felt speech. She's from 54th and Crenshaw, ya'll.
In Other News:
Went Thursday night to Shecky's Girls Night Out with my best gal pal, The Redhead. Shecky's Girls Night Out is a pay-to-get-in shopping extravaganza complete with a deluxe goodie bag filled with fun samples (mine had silver hoops, pink panties, suntan lotion, an expensive razor, face wash, hair serum, magazine, bottle of water...fun fun fun.....The Redhead didn't get panties and she was quite upset about it....we might be dealing with this slight for months to come.) The evening is sponsered by Finlandia Vodka, Little Red Dress wines, Bacardi, and Bud Light...all for free free free. By the end of the evening (after dropping $45 on a purse and $130 on a ring) I was referring to the event, quite loudly I might add, as "Drunk Bitches with Credit Cards."
Monday, July 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dealing with stuff is just what it is. Doesn't matter too much if you don't leave the house on Sundays...I wouldn't either if I could. Be strong dear friend. . . I got your back.
and we need pics of the new purse and ring please
Did your daddy really ride bulls and was he really a rodeo clowns? I'm kinda fascinated by the rodeo clowns.
Find me if you need anything, I can be there in a flash.
Her daddy REALLY did the rodeo clown circuit! Verry funny stories from that part of the life!! especially considering your newfound fasination!
Really. Really.
And when I said "unitl the goring,"
really, really on that, too.
Post a Comment