Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Ten Things: So Many Red Carpets, So Little Closet Space



To answer Kizz's red-carpet question:




1. An event at the Met....probably some special opening of the Costume Institue....remember when they had the Goddess Exhibit?...or perhaps an big charity event, but this dress definately goes to the Met.
2. This one is for the premiere of my newest screwball romantic comedy....(I play the goofy best friend of the Julia/Sandra role). Yes, I know the Rivers' will hate it, but I don't care.

3. My Grammy dress....I'm not nominated, but my super-cool rock-and-roll boyfriend is.


4. The Daytime Emmy's. Sorry, Ms. Lucci...this is my year.


5. Opening night of my Broadway show. Soon, friends, soon.


6. Charity Tea/Luncheon...probably hosted by Rita Wilson....I think I'll shorten the hem.


7. Elton John's Oscar Party. I'm only starting to make a name for myself, so I get the party invite, but not the Oscar invite yet...wait til next year.

8. A Winter Opening of the Ballet...something new....not that silly old Nutcracker....well...maybe the Nutcracker.

9. My Golden Globe choice....old Hollywood, baby.


10. Of course, the daddy of all red carpets...Oscar night!!!!......You'll just have to wait for the telecast....it's always a surprise.


2 comments:

Kizz said...

And this, my friend, is why the question was for you specifically.

I don't care if the Rivers hate the orange one it SCREAMS you in a great way. I am deliriously envious of the Elton John Oscar Party dress. Oh, and you may not be nommed for the Grammy but you ARE singing back up on the boyfriend's hit.

Gertrude said...

I love them all.
1. A great period piece.
9. Um. Cinderella. Perfect.

I can't wait until I have time to internet shop.
How did your resist picking shoes to match sis?

Can't wait for the big reveal!