Seriously...I made a delicious soup.
One can of Campbell's Cheddar Cheese soup
One can of Cambell's Creamy Chicken Verde soup
One can of chicken broth...maybe even two to stretch it and lower the points value
Bag of frozen California mix vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
One can of Rotel tomatoes
I added corn this time, but I won't do that again. It's a little much.
I love a soup that makes your nose run.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Do you think if I took out the tomatoes (cooked tomatoes, blech) and put in the corn or even black beans it would be too much?
What's the points value on it without the extra can o' broth?
Happy Opening Night!
Zelda said you are super busy with so much going on too!
I wish you well right now my dear.
I miss you around here. I didn't get to come to NYC and get a LIVE fix.
Post a Comment