Perhaps I should tell you how when the earthquake hit I just thought I was dizzy and about to pass out.
Or maybe you'd rather me tell of the entire bag of Oreo's I ate during my one day hurricane shut-in.
But, really, what's important about today is that I'm showing up at 5:30 for Happy Hour and Oysters with a fellow and I don't even like oysters and I got something on my shirt this morning and my skirt is ripped in the side seam and you can see my bare legs.
...
Monday, August 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i dont like oysters either. but i like you chutzpah.
Sexy.
I like oysters. You know...you don't have to order them. I'm sure they have other things. He will be wow-ed by you.
Violet from 9 to 5. Even on those days... these days... you are still the prettiest girl. And happier... because Oreos make everyone happier.
stop teasing! I envy this fellow. Have fun.
Post a Comment