Thursday, August 11, 2011

*As Recommended by TheAmberShow

Last night after rehearsal, PuppetGrrl says to me, "Do you want to get dinner in the hood?" And I'm all, like, "Dude. I am so tired. Yet there is hunger. I don't think so. I just need to go to sleep."
About two blocks later I says, "You wanna go to Wing Bar?" And she's "Oh my god, I was just thinking I was going to have to order wings when I got home because you didn't want to go to dinner."
So we got off the train, plopped ourselves on some stools, ordered beer, wings, and...DA-DA-DUM...fried brussel sprouts*.

And it was goood with three oh's.
...

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm eating those when we come to visit next summer.

ChromePlatedGirl said...

Heck yeah, you are. We can do a whole food tour on Smith street. Cheese course at Stinky. Cocktails at Clover Club.

Misti Ridiculous said...

yeah. me too. i want in on that too.

Amber, theambershow said...

Me three! I'm pre-inviting myself.

Cindy said...

You're all invited!!