Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hey, Remember Me?

I'm so tired that I barely do.
Family visited, quick trip home to give sister my car, got new job, quitting old job so training replacements, shooting a movie, working on two other puppet films that will be filmed later this month, reworking puppets for one of those films (new wigs/new noses/new wardrobe), writing class, seeing a couple of shows this week that I don't have time to see but I ain't turning down comp tickets.
Oh, I guess that's it.
That's only one sentence.

Maybe I'm not as busy as I thought I was.

...

4 comments:

amber, theambershow said...

Ha! That sounds busy to me. Have you managed to acquire deep-fried Brussels sprouts yet somewhere in there?

jlp said...

You should quit acting more often! I'm so happy for you, T. It sounds like things are getting better and better this summer.

Misti Ridiculous said...

I like that sentence.
it contains all good things.
zero bad.
i like it a real lot.

Cindy said...

I was just about to leave a comment on the cat picture. Some thing along the lines of "where you at?". Apparently the answer is EVERY WHERE!

Mmmmmm deep-fried Brussels spouts.

Oh and my word verification is Syndi. This is how I should really spell my name.