Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ZZZzzzz......

I didn't have any coffee today on account of I'm allergic to coffee beans and I decided that I might stop ingesting things to which I am allergic. Remember that list? Oh, it's pretty dang long, I'll tell you that right now.
I was so disciplined for so long then I did a great big ole backslide.
Well, no more to that, I say. Back in the saddle, on the wagon, riding this train to glory.
I've had two-and-a-half successful gluten-free days. One-and-a-half successful dairy-free days. No yeast. No sesame. No peas. No mushrooms. etc. etc. etc.
And today...no coffee.
Go me! I'm so awesome!

Except for I'm real sluggish right now.

...

4 comments:

Kizz said...

I've been off the caffeine for like 15 years and today? Boy howdy today I wish I was back on it.

Cindy said...

I drank some kind of tea in the mornings, i think it was Rubio(?). It was naturally caffeine free and drank it to sort of trick myself in the mornings. Also, try adding a dash or two of cayenne pepper to your cereal in the mornings.

Good job on the gluten free.

ChromePlatedGirl said...

Teas are tricky for me. I'm really only allowed to have green tea because of my yeast allergy...apparently yeast is used in the drying process for black tea. It's all very complicated.
I'm curious about chicory, but have only been able to find a chicory/coffee blend.
I can have caffeine, so if I'm really feeling downish I can grab a soda. But maybe it'll be nice to be free of all that.

Gertrude said...

Hot Tea! Hot Tea! Stupid Starbucks has these Chi teas... Little tins. Love them.