Friday, August 6, 2010

What Is It We Do on Friday?

A couple of weeks ago I sat in Misti's backyard under a great big sky that held a bright, fullish moon for her and a smattering of stars for me.
And I told her a story.
And she held my hand.
And she cried.
And she hated someone for me.
And she told me she was proud of me.

Upon my return to NYC, I told Dr. Ronnie that I told her my story. He said, "I'm glad you felt safe enough to talk about it."
He later asked me if I have been writing in my gratitude journal. (I have not. Not for a long time.)

So, let me start with this:
I am thankful that I have a safe place to talk and grateful that I have a dear *fried to listen.

Grateful-Thankful-Blissful Fridays

...

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I love you.

ChromePlatedGirl said...

Ditto, kiddo.

Gertrude said...

We are all proud of you. You are a delight and I'm grateful every day that you and Misti Kae are on this planet. Hope... you give me hope.

Chris said...

All of you big dorks are gonna make me cry, dammit.

Misti Ridiculous said...

This big dork is crying. that was one helluva night sisser. I think I got healed a little there under your stars and my moon...if not healed at least filled with some hope. and love.

give my love to Dr. Ronnie. I've been missing him.