Sometime in the last couple of months, a little candy dish holding hard candies and mints has appeared in the ladies' room at work. I don't know who put it there or replenishes the supply..or if there's one in the men's room. All I know is sometimes, there is root beer flavored candy in that dish...the ones shaped like little barrels. I steal them. I take them all and put them in my pocket or my desk drawer or my purse. I love them and I'm greedy.
Last night when I got home, I took a stolen root beer barrel from my pocket and threw it on the computer desk to enjoy at a later time.
In my dreams, someone standing near my computer desk asked, "Hey. Where'd you get that root beer candy?" "Stole it from work," I replied from the couch where I was reclining. That's it. End of dream.
This raises some questions: Was this dream spurred by a need to confess my sins? Who the heck was that in my dream? (I know it was a guy, but beyond that...no clue.)
or...
Was it really a dream?
...
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Everyone who loves and eats root beer barrel candies is connected psychically. That was just another one of the posse looking for a dealer.
Gosh I hope that's true. Maybe I'll meet my root beer barrel soul mate. In my dreams. In my dreams.
Okay, that sounds like the beginning of a book I'd want to read!
But it sounds like you replied with an "I don't give a shit" attitude. Like "I stole it from work. You got a problem with that?". Because deep down you know you are Rizzo.
Post a Comment