Monday, June 8, 2009

A Yin and a Few Yangs

Last week was a very odd week.
I had one major bad thing happen (which, by the way, is now under contract negotiations).
However, to make it better, Ye Olde Universe sent a little lovin' my way:
A development meeting with a very connected food network guy to work on a project idea I had.
Some super positive and encouraging comments from a commercial casting director (so complimentary that I became uncomfortable.
An out-of-the-blue contact from a friend I thought I would never hear from again (I said something crazy when I was drunk...apparently, he didn't care...was just taking his sweet-ass time to say hello again).
A hire by a casting director to be the reader for this week's auditions with a big deal director (I'm not really right for this show, but it's a great opportunity to sit in front of big deal director and read sides for 7 hours).
My little one-line online love letter publication (see below).

So, I have some stuff coming up that I'm pretty excited about.
And, as always, thank you for your friendships.

...

2 comments:

Cindy said...

See...you have many silver linings. You are awesome and I can't wait to hear more about the new project.

Misti Ridiculous said...

it's nice when you get some good, eh? you deserve it by the fistfull. Cant wait to hear about how everything pans out!