ChromePlatedGirl, Rust-Free Since 1972
It took me a minute... fat lady. Damn Sister. I am sorry. If you need anything, anytime. I'm a bit of an "ex"pert lately!
Fat lady is a loud mouth. She hurts my ears, and every other part of me. Bitch.Sorry.
shit shit shit.
Awe Man! I'm sending hugs and love and...more hugs. I don't know what else to do. Thinking of you.
Sending hugs and ass-grabs your way.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It took me a minute... fat lady. Damn Sister. I am sorry. If you need anything, anytime.
I'm a bit of an "ex"pert lately!
Fat lady is a loud mouth. She hurts my ears, and every other part of me. Bitch.
Sorry.
shit shit shit.
Awe Man! I'm sending hugs and love and...more hugs. I don't know what else to do. Thinking of you.
Sending hugs and ass-grabs your way.
Post a Comment