Thursday, June 18, 2009

Crazy Days! (And I Don't Mean a Town-Wide Sale)

My boss is cra-haz-ee this week. Work is crazy this week. I'm working real hard and trying to stay on top of things and do my job well, but, whew, the man is stressing us all out.

BossMan never yells at the ladies who work for him, no matter how badly we screw up, there is never yelling....but he will let fly at the fellows.
Chivalry? Chauvinism? Matters not--I'm a crier and can't take the yelling.
So, yesterday he was sca-ream-ing at one of the guys and shouts, "I have two kids at home; I don't need this at work!!!"
Here's why that's funny: BossMan only has one child. One daughter. He is so crazy stressed that he has invented another child to make his troubles more.

Two more days of this then...off to Fire Island on Saturday for a birthday party in the (hopefully) sun!

...

2 comments:

Kizz said...

A little rain on Sat perhaps but I'm crossing fingers that it's just a little and the temps are supposed to be beautiful. Have fun!

Chris said...

I'm guessing he really does have another kid somewhere.