I bought a bicycle Monday night. I already owe you guys tons of pictures, so I'll try to get one up of me and my kick-ass new ride. I bought the bike and the boy bought me a helmet, a rack, an accessories bag (with extra tube, pump, and tool), and a blue jersey to match my bike.
He is waaaay into cycling and what started out as, "If you get a bike we can ride around Central Park" has now become, "Do the 42 mile Five Boro Bike Ride with me in May. Come on, kids do it. You can."
Has he met me?
And everyday with youtube clips of people falling off their bikes in the Tour de France. Not encouraging.
I fall whilst walking.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you know something?
I love football, really do love football...because of a boy.
I've seen A Clockwork Orange...because of a a boy.
I smoked pot for an entire summer...because of a boy.
I've quit smoking before...because of a boy.
I've listened to new music...because of a boy.
I've become a comic groupie...because of a boy.
I've never done something that will actually better my physical self, much less my mental and spiritual health...because of a boy.
that's one helluva boy.
wear padding.
This is so awesome. Can't wait to see pictures.
I love what Zelda wrote! God, what a wise woman!
Post a Comment