My office is cutting jobs and salaries left and right.
We've had two rounds of layoffs and 7.5% salary decrease (in two installments).
They are contributing less money to our insurance and no longer expensing metrocards.
I now make $275 less a month than I did in October. While I do not have a family to support, I also do not have a family to help. Just me. Me making all the money = me paying all the bills. It will be difficult and I have to do some major reorganization. Could be worse. There's no dust.
I have been told that the axe will fall again. Rumor has it, it will not fall on me. Bless. Thanks.
No one feels safe.
I have started dating someone, so while I'm not being laid off, I am getting laid.
So, I got a couple things going for me.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fingers crossed, legs uncrossed.
Just the way it should be.
Best wishes and Congratulations!
It all balances itself out. You're going to get that really great lucrative acting gig and non of this will matter.
Post a Comment