My team at work just lost two people. (And one other guy that used to be on our team.)
What the hell is with the layoffs on Monday?
We thought we were safe for another week having made it through Friday.
Now the whole place could blow at any moment.
I'm still okay.
One of the top three big guys told me the other day that everyone loves me and that even if we go down to nine people and he has to clean toilets himself I will still have a job. Of course, the man had a couple of drinks in him and was likely sleep-deprived, but I'm holding him to that. Never mix business with mojitos.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Perhaps you need to start bringing a tape recorder to the bar.
Since that is the information you have... that you are indeed safe! We're just going to go with that and not worry and not borrow trouble and just trust... which we both have problems with...a ha! but trust that you are going to be just fine. Better than fine, great!
Post a Comment