This boy rode his bicycle seven miles to my house last night to change my tire. And when no tire iron could be found anywhere in my car, he didn't seemed to really care. What?! I didn't do everything wrong? No? Weird.
So we tried to borrow a couple, but nothing was the right size. Still he takes it in stride.
Then he measures my lug nuts and writes it down for me so that I can find the right size tire iron.
He emails me a couple of hours ago saying that he bought one on his lunch break today and he'll be over early Saturday to change my tire.
Really? Well, huh.
It's been a very long time since someone's been...what's the word....nice.
He's nice.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ain't it great? Man, oh man. Ain't it great?
Its about time!
So happy for you!
A man who measures your lug nuts.
I want one.
i tried to come up with something naughty involving you lugging his nuts, or that you have specific sizes, or whatever, but I am just sidetracked with a case of the
awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
well done. and totally deserved. muah.
Couldn't be nicer, could he? Love that.
Post a Comment