"7. Written Praise. I don't do so well with the verbal compliments but I do love to see myself praised in print. "....on a comment in Kizz's bloggerino.
And a wish for myself....
To spend more time with you.
We have a mutual friend. I have been around you very little, but in those times, I liked you.
However, this blogging experience and reading your words, and having you comment on mine, makes me want more of you and makes me feel that my little time with you was wasted not really knowing you.
Praise: You are incredible...I crave more of you.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are both Libras! Of course! Maybe when/if you get some time at Christmas there can be a connection. Both of you are very similar in some ways, and completly different in others. A good match to be sure. what did you bid on on Ebay?
I too have leaned on you.
You make me laugh out loud with the posts!
We are Libra for sure! Balanced and fair and kind and selfish and stubborn....
And absolutely we have nothing but time!
Thank you dear.
I heart you as well!
Post a Comment