If you like creepy stuff.
November 1st. You know what that means....rent is due!
I don't so much want to pay on account of the leak that soaked the corner of my matress and my bathroom floor. So that means add laundry to my list of Saturday's schedule, which has turned out to be quite different than wished.
One audition and two rehearsals now. And a load of laundry. (Bathroom rug and sheets.)
Focusing on the beginning of Eatin' Season. Or rather, focusing on eating well this season.
Goal....10 lbs. down by Christmas. I can do that. I can do anything. Anything. Rah.
She says as she shoves a mini KitKat in her mouth at 9am. Hell.
I want new shoes. Eyeing a pair. They are too expensive and I have only been able to find them online more expensive than in the store. What what?
Oh, and I saw Xanadu on Broadway last night and I loved it with a large portion of my heart.
I was always a big fan of the movie when I was younger, though. That may be a requirement to liking the show. Not sure. Actually, no. Skeeter hadn't seen movie and he like the show.
That's all I got in me. Feeling that was a bit of a chore. Don't mean to be negative, but....everyday? Sheesh.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're certainly a dichotomy. You can do it. All of it. Whatever of it. laundry and 10lbs of it or shoes of it. You're the boss. and even if you're sheesh'ing at the everyday, it was nice to hear from you today.
I freakin LOVE November. but you did remind me I have to pay my phone and car payment.
Post a Comment