Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Reviews are In

Well, one of them anyway. Apparently the NY Times was there Friday night, but they haven't published anything yet. Nervous. You know that if I am even mentioned at all, which I really don't expect, even if it's "ChromePlatedGirl should move back to the prairie and never set foot on a stage again," even if it's that, I will buy up copies for everyone because my name will have been in the NY Times. But I don't expect to be mentioned. The one below was a surprise.

"Kudos also to strong comic actress ChromePlatedGirl."
nytheatre.com

2 comments:

Gertrude said...

There you are!
Praise in print.
Doesn't it feel delicious!

I am so hap-pea for you!

"Would those of you in the cheaper seats clap your hands? And the rest of you, if you'll just rattle your jewelry."
-John Lennon

"The most difficult character in comedy is that of a fool, and he must be no simpleton who plays the part."
-Cervantes, Don Quixote

Kizz said...

There's no such thing as bad publicity. Congratulations!