Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ah, Misery....

It's cold in my apartmento.
And I am getting one as well.

Drinking tea, about to bundle down for the night on the couch.
Can't sleep in the bedroom...still have the leak...
I can hear it and smell it.
I think that's why I'm getting sick.
Blech.
Just blech.

3 comments:

Kizz said...

Did you withold your rent? I think you'd be in your rights not to if they haven't fixed the leak and you can't use part of your apartment.

Misti Ridiculous said...

I second that. What's the story from the landlord? is relief in sight? I hope so

ChromePlatedGirl said...

He is a good man, who takes very good care of me. He is having trouble fixing it.
Although it may be in my right to withhold rent, it is not the right thing to do.
Things happen.
I ain't mad.
Just sneezing.